The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:34 am

"War is apart of life Miyoki. It plays a even greater part in a demon's life. As long as you live with demon blood you'll never be able to find a long lasting peace." Yugo sighed softly. He looked at Miyoki for a moment trying to picture Fang marrying someone. "I just cant see it. Who would fall for him?" Yugo smiled. His hands came to Miyoki's sides and her started tickling her.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 am

Miyoki sighed and looked disappointed when she heard Yugo's explanation. "Sort of," She replied with a small pout. "I was trying to see if there was a way I could travel freely between the North, South and Eastern lands...the West and human lands would agree to something if the rest of us did. I really don't want there to be wars every decade or so." Miyoki added but then she gave Yugo a small smile. "Fang could marry someone from the Eastern lands and then it would work out." She added jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 am

"Well yes my pack does rule over the southern lands, however it would be impossible for us to secure every inch of her territory on our own. There are smaller packs that lives throughout the south too. They've sworn an alliance not with me, but to the pack it self. Thats why if my pack were to become tied to a neko tribe my sister packs would sever all ties. Heh there would prolly be a civil war for control over the south. My pack is large...but...well different packs have different abilities. My pack's ability just so happens to be using fire. There are packs that can use water and earth as well." Yugo stated and moved closer to Miyoki giving her a small lick on her cheek. "Were you trying to hook Fang up with someone?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 am

"Sister packs?" Miyoki asked confused. "Doesn't your tribe rule all of the Southern lands? In the North and the East there are minor tribes but all of them have sworn blood ties to the person who is in line for the throne." She asked wishing she had actually paid attention to her lessons on the Southern lands. At the time she had brushed them off claiming that she wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near the Southern lands, how times had changed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:01 am

"Hmm depends on the blood of the nekos. If they were both from the Imperial family and were the first or second daughters in line to rule...then basicly my pack when would allined by blood to that Neko tribe. Now, that doesn't mean that we'd be allies with all the neko tribes. Hell, our own sister packs would cut us off completly." Yugo stated with a small shurg of his shoulders. "I cant actually see Fang falling in love with anyone though. He pretty much just handles the business that comes with being the Beta Male."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:14 am

Miyoki smirked at Yugo as she heard him, with a mischievous look in her eyes. "You do know you just implied that make out with you is going to be relaxing," She said smiling at him. If someone had said that she would be making out with Yugo when she had first met him she would have told them to go see a shrink but over time she realized that he was a nice guy if you got past his ego. "Yugo, what would happen if both you and Fang married a neko?" She asked as an idea began forming in her head.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Yugo chuckled softly and smiled. He loved the way Miyoki's lips felt against his. It seemed like forever since they had been able to simply relax and kiss the way they were. "Well even if I like you the way you are, there's no problem with taking it easy every now and then. You know, stop and smell the roses...or in are case...stop and make out." Yugo smiled and nipped her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Miyoki shook her head lightly before kissing Yugo back. She rolled her eyes at his reply. "I know, I know. All of Michi's family has been nagging me to 'settle down' or at least stay in one place for more than a month," Miyoki muttered before she pulled Yugo's head down towards her and kissed him again. "But honestly you wouldn't love me as much if I wasn't lively," She added as she pulled away to get some air into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:45 pm

"You dull? IS that a joke?" Yugo blinked. He smiled and placed a passionate kiss on her lips before pulling back, but only so their lips were inches apart. "I dont think I've had one dull moment since I met you. There's always been something going on. You're a very lively person."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Miyoki giggled as she was pushed onto the bed. She moved so that she was positioned towards the middle of the bed. She quickly kicked off her shoes, letting fall to the floor. "Funny, after everything that's happened you think I'm dull," She replied with a small smile on her face as she gazed up at Yugo, her dark blond hair spread out beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Yugo smiled softly and closed his eyes. The feeling of sharing such a deep kiss with Miyoki caused his heart to skip a few beats. He looked at her with a small grin and playfully pushed her back to the bed. "Hehe well that is true." he chuckled softly and blew a warm kiss against the side of her neck. His lips came up to her ear nipping it a little while smiling.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 pm

As if reading his mind Miyoki grinned at him and whispered, "I was being sarcastic." She kissed Yugo back opening her mouth to deepen the kiss before pulling away. "Really? Well since you are so exciting Yugo I guess you'll just have to teach me how to play."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Yugo's eyes narrowed, but only slightly. It was a little hard for Yugo to tell if Miyoki was being serious or just messing with his head a little. "Well I understand that you're a busy girl. However all work and now play makes Miyoki a very dull girl." he smirked softly and pressed his lips to hers. He gave her bottom lip a small nip and smiled.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Miyoki kissed Yugo back, leaning towards him to deepen the kiss. "Hmmm? I don't know Yugo," She replied sighing dramatically as she shifted so that she was sitting up. "That might cut into my plans. I'm very busy. I guess if it really was worth my while I could stay longer," Miyoki finished looking at Yugo innocently. It was amazing how she could change moods so quickly when it came to Yugo.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"They'd be ambushed if they came here? I take it that means you're not ready to be interrupted then?" Yugo smiled. A small sly grin formed on his lips as he moved over to Myioki placing a passionate kiss on her lips. "So..if you were to say...spend a few hours with your 'love' would that cut into your plans? I could make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

"That would also depend on what I'd be doing if I stayed longer," Miyoki replied with a smirk on her face. "You need to stop worrying about Jess and Michi. They aren't going to be ambushed...unless they come here but that's a different story," She added looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:43 pm

"Hmm...I dont know. It depends on how 'later' you're talking about." he stated with a small smile ash e kissed her back. "Well I suppose my brother can keep an eye on them for now. As long as the dragon doesn't get into the trouble its all good. There a few places he cant go."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Miyoki grinned at Yugo as he gave up. "Later. You don't have to sound so happy about me leaving," She joked kissing Yugo before pulling back. "I don't keep tabs on Michi or Jess. They'll probably still be in the library with Fang if Jess has anything to do about it," She added glancing at the window. "Want to go find them or let the wander?" Miyoki asked kissing Yugo again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Yugo looked down at her and sighed. He knew Miyoki had alot of pride...maybe to much pride. Finally he gave up and got off of her. "Well maybe I picked this cuz I just wanted to kiss you a little." he sighed again. "Anyway, so when are you leaving? Also, where's the dragon? He shouldn't be walking around my city on his own."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 am

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 041007pantb3
Love. What difference did it make if you loved someone?
If they didn't love you in return, it made not a scrap of difference.
People would be better off without the whole concept

Miyoki shivered at his touch and glared at him. "Yeah? Well they are going to fail this time," Miyoki replied continuing to freeze the layer of ice that he had melted. After moment Miyoki opened her eyes and glared at Yugo. "You had to pick this over everything else didn't you?" She asked. It felt like an eternity had past since they had first made the bet. Miyoki turned her head trying to see if she could see what time it was. There was no way that Yugo would let her forget about this if he won.

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Yugo blinked twice and sat up, but only a little bit. He looked down at Miyoki eyes narrowing sharply. "You're so freakin stubborn. Heh, no matter. Fire will always melt ice.l My flames have never failed." he stated with a sly grin. He pressed his chest more into Miyoki's as he lowered his lips back to her neck. Gently, Yugo began to suck and kiss his way down her neck while blowing heat from his lips over her flesh.,
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Miyoki blinked surprised as Yugo kissed her neck. At first she was about to ask him how he had done that but then she remembered his abilities. She pouted as Yugo looked at her. "This is so unfair," She murmured while attempting to see if she could use her abilities to freeze a thin layer of her skin everywhere but her cheeks. After all if she couldn't feel what Yugo was doing she wouldn't be able to blush and if she tried to freeze her cheeks her cheeks would instantaneously turn red,trying to warm up. At the same time Miyoki tried to move her legs so she could try to push Yugo off of her.

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:55 pm

"Oh really? This should be interesting then." Yugo smirked. He pressed his lips to Miyoki's neck transfering a small sensation of heat against her flesh. When she tried to move away, His grip tightend, but only a little so that her arms remained pinned. His lips moved slowly down her neck before stopping to brush against her lips. Yugo then pulled back to see if his actions had any effect.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Miyoki flinched as she heard Yugo. Why couldn't he have picked something easy? She thought as she stared at the ceiling directly above her. "I can," She replied trying not to think about what Yugo was doing. Miyoki gently tried to pull her arms away if Yugo wasn't actually trying to pin her to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hey hey my ego is not THAT big....neither is my head." he smiled softly. "Hmm so I can pick anything and you'll prove me wrong huh? I bet that you cant go two minutes without blushing from my kisses." he smirked and lowered his lips to her ear nipping it slightly. "You're good, but not that good babe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next