The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 pm

"Hmm thats a good question...I'm not sure." He chuckled. His tongue began to dart in and out of her at an amazing speed, but suddenly he would slow his thrusting down to suck gently. Sephiroth released a low moan and began to grow hard. He wasn't about to let Cierra go though, not until she was close to breaking.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Cierra moaned closing her eyes. "How long was he going to make her wait? She shivered as his tongue traveled down her body, her gold hues opening when his tongue pressed against her entrance. "Sephiroth-sama, thats...ah" She moaned, gripping the tree feeling his hot wet tongue slid into her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 pm

"Hehe not yet my dear, but soon." he smiled. Sephiroth was going to tease the crap out of her until she was on the edge. He smirked softly as he slid down her body running his tongue down her stomach and over her navel. With a strong tug he pulled both her pants and panties down. He spread her legs with ease and pressed his tongue into her entrance moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Cierra bit her lip as he continued to tease her. "Y-yes Sephiroth-sama..ah" She moaned. "More....Please give me more" She pleaded wanting him, all of him. She looked down at him her golden hues filled with lust for him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Sephiroth smiled as he kept her back pinned firmly against the tree. He ran his tongue in small circles around her nipples before bringing his lips back around them sucking hard. His hands ran down her sides and over her ass. "Mmm I hope you're ready for some fun my darling student."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Cierra reached behind her and held onto the tree panting softly and moaning. She watched him pull a dagger and watched as he cut her shirt and bra moaning when his lips came to her nipples. She wrapped her legs around his waist moaning out a bit louder
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Sephiroth was enjoying the taste her lovely neck. He loved how he could dominate her and have her asking for more each time. He smiled and pulled a dagger out from his pocket and cut her shirt right down the middle between her breast. He did the same with her bra then tossed the dagger to the side. His hands groped her breasts as he kissed his way down her neck and began to suck on her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Cierra smiled up at him and watched as he looked around. What was he searching for? She blinked as he lifted her and looked around when they were in another part of the forest in a blink of an eye. He was fast. She moaned as he pushed her up against the tree, her body quickly reacting to his touch. No joke she was addicted to him. "Sephiroth-sama" She moaned against his ear
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Sephiroth smiled and held her close. He pulled back from her lips licking his own as he looked around. He was going to need a vary strong tree to handle what they were about to do. He spotted an old, yet very tall tree with a thick strunk a few yards away. "Alright lets get comfertable." he smirked and scooped her up into his arms. He pushed up with his right foot and in a flash he had her body pinned hard against the tree's trunk. His lips came to her sucking hard while his hands ran up through her shirts rubbing her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Cierra smiled up at him as he undid his armor. She watched him walk up to her and leaned up as he leaned down pressing her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around his waist enjoying the feeling of his tongue against her own
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Sephiroth laughed and undid the straps of his armor. Each one he wore over his shoulders weighed about two hundred pounds so when they hit the ground they made a small thud. "You really are entertaining. Alright...I suppose I could submit to your requests just this once." He smiled and walked up to her taking her in his arms. His hands roamed down the curves of her body as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"You found me when I was ambushed and was injured from a previous encounter, I hadn't fully healed and so wasn't at my best" She said with a smile. "If thats the case why go anywhere at all. It's no where near noon, we could be enjoying each others bodies now until noon comes" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm

"Can you run for five hours straight?" Sephiroth blinked. he smiled down at her continuing at his own pace. "I know you're itching for some fun, but there's no need to hurry. Making you wait will just make things more interesting. Besides I think I want to take a look at your battle stance again. The last time I saw you fight your cuts were...well to be blunt...sloppy."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

"Yes Sensei" She said with a smile and turned and started down the road. "Should we run or walk?" She asked turning so she faced him but continued to walk backwards. "The sooner we get out of hear the sooner we can have some fun, but its a nice day out too for a walk" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

"I cant either. Whats to come should help give you motivation to get out of this forest." He smirked and helped her up. Somehow he knew that they had one wild night ahead of them. Part of it made Sephiroth want to simply fly them right out of the forest. "Now then shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Cierra smiled up at him. "It's a deal" She said, her hands on his hips. "I'll do my best to make you feel good to" She said before she closed her eyes and lightly pressed her lips to his groin. "I can't wait" She said in a seductive voice
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm

"Hmm...I suppose we dont however..." he smiled, his tongue metting her own as they kissed. Cierra was by far the cutest women he had been with. There was also something about the innocent look in her eyes that was turning him on and it a big way. He would have loved to pin her up against a tree, however it would have left them open to attack. He closed his eyes sighing for a moment as he looked down at her. "I'll make you a deal. If we can get to where we're going before noon we can waste all the time in the world. I'm sure you'd enjoy that numbness that came over your legs last night once again no?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Cierra smiled and pressed her body up against his as he grabbed her ass. "And who better to remind them than you" She said. From a third parties point of view it would have been interesting to see this. Sephiroth being so big and compared to him Cierra looking liking a young girl, though this girl knew how to handle herself. She pressed her lips to his again, gently forcing her tongue past his lips deepening the kiss for a few moments before breaking it. "Now then, shall we get going?" She asked as she slid her body against his, her breasts rubbed up against his groin. "We dont want to waist time do we?" She asked with an innocent smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well you need to learn how to fight when you're life is in danger or you wont be able to kill the one you're after. However...that doesn't mean that I'll just stand by and watch some demon try to take you for his own." he smirked softly. His hands slid around her waist and over her ass giving it a small squeeze. "Demons are low class filth. From time to time they need to be reminded of of their place."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm

"Hm I see, so they can kill whats your but if they decide to fuck whats your you''ll intervene... Sounds good to me" She said with a smile and returned the kiss, running her hand through his hair and sliding her tongue along his lips. "I almost hope they do try dominate me...just so I can see you kill them all out of anger for even considering touching me with their filthy hands" She purred and nipped his neck
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm

"I see...so it sounds like you're very aware of how they do things. Well you wont have to worry about their lust. Just because I'll allow you to fight alone doesn't mean I'll allow some filthy demon to touch whats mine." Sephiroth smiled and turned around placing a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 pm

"Yes demons are trouble...but when it comes to lust they are worse than humans, that's all that concerns me" She said and shivered. "God I remember when I first started traveling I crossed a demons path, that taught me enough" She said closing her eyes. After that incident she had a natural hatred for demons and enjoyed getting the chance to kill them. Humans were different, she didnt want to kill them if she didnt have to, she was human too after all
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Sephiroth looked back at Cierra raising a brow before a small grin formed on his lips. "I see this man who wronged must have really done a number on your family. Hold on to the that hatred, however do not let it destroy you. Store in a safe place in the back of your mind and then unleash it when the time is right." Sephiroth stated. "Also, demons are different from fighting bandits. I mean dont get me wrong...trash is trash...however demons can prove to be rather troublesome. Meh...you'll find out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Cierra looked at him. "I believe their are gods but I dont pray to them...they sit back as people worship them, they never lift a finger to help" She spat. "And me...I wont die until I get my revenge" She said in a much hated tone. "I'd rather get out but if I do have to face the demons then I will, and I will win" She said not with over confidence
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm

A small smirk formed on Sephiroth's lips. Once Cierra was down dressing he packed up the tent. "I warned you that you'd be dazed...though most women wouldn't be able to stand the morning after....hmm....perhaps you're stronger then you look." Sephiroth smiled. Now that everything was packed they could work on getting through the forest. "Around noonish this forest will become the battle ground for demons. Normally, I'd allow you to get some experience slaying them however...these demons might be a little much for you which I why I want to leave this forest before noon. If we cant...well you should know you'll be fighting on your own. Should death come...well you'll just have to pray to whatever deity you worship I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next