The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 pm

"You're asking...if the highest paid assassin throughout the kingdom is willing to train you?" Sephiroth blinked. He raised a brow as he stared down at Cierra. "Hmm...well you do seem to have the proper motivation...however I dont train humans. I doubt you could survive my training anyway." he smiled. Sephiroth wanted to see if this girl was the stubborn type. If she was anything like how he imagined she would never back down from a challenge or an insult either.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Cierra groaned hearing it was a five week walk. "Yes, they are easy enough to kill but when they have good numbers...its wares one down..." She said. "I need a master who is strong and wise. Strict or patient that does not matter, and I may not have much to offer, but I will do anything I am asked...I will sacrifice what little I have left to avenge my village" She said looking down. "Are you offering?" She asked and looked up at him a bit curious
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Sephiroth watched her closly. There was something about the human that was starting to peek his interest. IT wasn't uncommon to hear tales of whole villages being slaughtered and only a few being left behind. It was rare though to hear of any actually trying to gain revenge much less a young girl. "The town I came from is about five weeks walk to the south. You're going to run into more members of that fan club of yours though." he stated with a small shurg of his shoulders. His eyes shifted down to the dead bandits briefly. "Skum like that can be killed at anytime. However...if you're having trouble with men like that you've got a long way to go. So tell me, what kind of master are you seeking? Also, what can you offer in exchange for being taught? I doubt you're rich in the ways of gold...you also dont seem like the type who would sell yourself."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Cierra closed her eyes and shook her head. "No... Theres no way that monster has been killed...thats why have to get stronger, stronger than him so I can at least try. I guess its human nature...to find some reason to live, even if its love...or hate...vengence...." She said. "besides...I'm the only one...that can stand up to him...I'm all that was left" She said. She looked back to the dead bandits. "You have amazing skill...." She murmurered and looked back at him. "Sorry for rambling..." She said and forced herself up even though her body ached, making her stagger a bit. "How long was the next town.... the way you came?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"Yes someone like you...a child who knows nothing of war. Allow some other fool to gain revenge. Once you start down that path...there will be no turning back." Sephiroth sighed as he drew his hand back and stood to his feet. Why was he waisting time healing her anyway? What did he care of another human lost his or her life? They had infested the planet like rats and needed to be exterminated anyway. "So...its revenge you want huh? I'm guessing the one who wronged you is strong. What makes you think that man is still alive? In this world, the strong consume the weak. This forces the weak to become strong thus turning the tables on those who originally held power. There's a good chance that the one who you seek has already been killed."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Cierra sat down keeping a steady grip on her sword. She looked at Sephiroth when his hand came to his mid thigh where her wound was. She eyed him before looking down to her leg as the warm glow surrounded her cut and she blinked. "Ah...thanks" She said and looked back up at him as he started telling her to give up her quest. "That's why I want to learn the way of the sword! "Someone like me... are you saying that just because I'm a girl...sexist..." She muttered. "I have to learn...if I'm ever going to get revenge..." She growled lightly, looking away. Her eyes glowed with the hatred for the monster who destroyed her home, her family.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 pm

"The forest of death...thats no place for a human..." Sephiroth stated with a cold frown. He wondered if Cierra was lieing, but judging by the sound in her voice she was telling the truth. Sighing deeply, he bent down while helpping Cierra so that she could sit. He placed his hand over the gash on her leg. A bright warm light soon consumed her leg healing the gash. "Let me give you some advice. Give up this foolish quest. The path of the sword is stained with blood. Its not a path someone like you should walk." he replied softly as he looked her over once more. Indeed, she was attractive. Hell, she had the body of a goddess. It was easy to see why the bandits were after her, but Sephiroth would never admit it. In his mind....she was ok....for a human.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 pm

"I wish to learn how to wield it, that is why I possess it" She said still glaring at the bandits. She tried to step away from his but ended up leaning back against him. She had little strength left. "In the forest of death... I had been looking for it....before finding a master...to teach me how to use it" She said. Cierra looked up at him, he really was tall, she only came to his chest, being 5'5 herself. The bandits scooped up their leader as well as their fallen comrades, the living ones anyway and retreated into the forest. Cierra closed her eyes and sighed, wincing from the ache in her leg
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Sephiroth's eyes narrowed, but only for a moment. He had warned the bandits to leave. Now the leader had a gut wound that he would surly die from. Sephiroth's eyes shifted back down to Cierra. He was so much taller then her that it was funny, but then he was taller then most men. He stood 6'3 at the shoulder. Hard abbs had been carved out from years of battle. "So...your excuse for your sloppyness is lack of skill? If thats the case you have no right to wield a sword." he stated then turned towards the rest of the bandits. "Your leader will die if you dont look after him." he muttered. Sephiroth honestly did not wish to kill the bandits. He considered it to be a waist of time on his part, however, if they continued their assult he would have no choice. "Girl...where did you get that blade?" Sephiroth asked as he held her up, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Cierra looked up at him her eyes met his and she blinked, he was really good looking. She looked back to the bandits eyeing her own work after his comment. "It's hard to stay clean...when you dont have much skill" She said, turning so her back was against his. She didn't mean to use him as support, it was just, all the fighting had re-opened her leg wound. "Listen mr, just push the girl back over to us and be on your way, we just want her" The man who had kicked her said. "As if...you'd die trying to get me" She scoffed. The man growled and stepped towards her reaching out to grab her. Her eyes narrowed and she thrust her sword through his body and pushed him off, sliding to her knees again, still using Sephiroth to keep her sitting up
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Anyone would have thought that the bloodfilled cries of the bandits would have caused someone to turn around and see what was going on. However, Sephiroth did just the opposite. He continued walking not paying any mind until he felt the girl in his back. He slowly turned his head back to her, taking a short moment to look her over. His green eyes then shifted to her work. "Your swordsmanship is sloppy..." he muttered in a cold tone before turning to the Leader Bandit. "You're an eyesore. Remove yourself..." he stated, his voice deep and filled with authority. "Also, take those legless ants with you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Cierra winced as her hair was pulled and she looked up at the boss of the thugs glaring at him. She needed something, someone to distract them for just a moment at least. She heard gasps and her eyes shifted torward the tall man who started to walk through the now smaller mob. She looked up at him, not with pleading eyes but thankful. This was the distraction she needed!. She leaned down then man who had grabbed her hair was in too much shock to to notice. She pulled her arms away from the two who had been restraining her and grabber her sword turning on her knees, the dark blade slicing through the mens legs. Blood splattered across her cheek. She turned just as one of the men kicked her hard in the back sending her forward until she slammed into the tall stranger, her hands taking hold of his side to steady herself. "Though you were gonna get away eh wench?" The man who had kicked her laugh, all the men figuring the stranger had no intention of helping her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:46 pm

For six years Sephiroth had wandered from village to village slaying everyone and everything. There was just no limit to the rage he held towards the gods. The earth had become soaked with the blood of the innocent. Entire kingdoms had collasped causing chaos and thievery to take over. The current Feudel Lord was trying hard to get his kingdom back on track, but the six years of bloodshed, also known as the "Dark Age" had left his kingdom drained of money.

It wasn't that uncommon for women to dissapear in the middle of the night. Some were taken right out of their homes and sold as slaves. The men were always killed or forced into labor camps. The children were fed to dogs...if they were lucky. The kingdom had gone to hell despite the cries of the innocent. Everyday groups of believers cried to the gods for protection and everyday the gods remained silent. It was like they had turned a blind eye to the world.

No longer satisifed with killing humans, Sephiroth now spent his days as an assassin...a very high paid assassin. There wasn't a man, nor creature that could match his strength. His name had spread throughout the kingdom and well beyond.

"She's on her knees get her!!!" yelled one of the bandits. Two went for her arms while another grabbed her by the hair. "We got her boss! Hehe this is a wild one. I think you should break her here and now." one of them smirked. His eyes shifted down to Cierra as he licked his lips. The other bandits began to laugh as they gathered around the girl. Suddenly, their laughter stopped. Coming towards them was a tall silver hair man with piercing green eyes. The armor he wore over his shoulders looked heavy, but in yet he seemed to have no problems walking. His eyes shifted down to Cierra for a very short moment as he walked by the mob. It looked like he had no intention on helpping her. "Is...is that...him?" "No...it couldn't be...there's no way a guy like him would be in these parts" the bandits aruged. "No I'm sure...thats...The One Winged Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Coolsaberredandpurple

Eight years had passed since that horrid night, She had become accustomed to the scent of blood since then. Her memories had hazed but she remembered the sick grin of her villages murderer and how scared she was. It was amazing how quickly fear had turned to anger then hatred. She wanted revenge against the monster who had destroyed her life. After the massacre some travelers found her among the bodies and took her with them treating her back to a healthy mental state. It only took half a year before she wanted to start training for her revenge. Throughout the years Cierra wandered from master to master, learning fighting techniques to sorcery and of course how to handle a sword though in that area she lacked. She needed to find a new master though first she needed a sword.

Cierra stopped from town to town following a lead about a mostly forgotten sword, a shadow sword thought to have been lost over a thousand years ago. This was her current quest. Cierra had grown nicely since she was ten, her body well developed physically and sexually. Every man she passed would stop and look though men weren't her interest. She talked to a dealer in town, the two of them murmuring back and forth before Cierra gave him some gold and left going into the woods. She was closer, all she had to do was enter the forest of death and look for the fallen temple, many had tried but no one had ever come out alive.

Three days passed and Cierra walked out with a gash in her leg and a few other smaller cuts but she held a black bladed sword that glowed a faint red. She returned to the village and rested a while letting her wounds heal before she set out again, this time in search for a master. Traveling was only a pain when the common thugs came around thinking they could take advantage of a young girl. "Hey pretty lady, lets have some fun huh" A man said holding a sword with a lustful gaze in his eyes. "Same thing everytime, I wish something new would happen" She muttered and drew her sword, the dull red markings did not shine until the man ran at her and she went to one knee slicing the sword through him. Soon enough she was surrounded and fighting off the whole mob of thugs.

"Damitt... I dont have time for this..." She growled. She could only rely on using sorcery if she deseratly needed to. It still sapped her of strength and now was not a wise time to use it. "Haha, c'mon boys she's getting tired now" One of the many men laughed as she fell to her knees, her golden hues glared up at them. "Damitt" She cursed again, wasn't anyone around to help her?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Sephir10

It was a night just like anyother night. A gentle breeze blew through the fields of the village. The moon was shining brightly cutting through the darkness that was the night. The elderly sat back gazing up at the stary sky remembering their youths while mothers began the task of putting their children to sleep. The men were just now coming back from a hard day's work. It was just like anyother night...untill blood filled screams began to echo throughout the village. Dark heavy clouds rolled across the sky blocking the moon's heavenly light. It was as if the moon were sheilding its eyes from something terrible.

"Attack! The village is under!-" cried the watchman as he ran from his tower. His cries were stopped in mid sentence as he fell to the ground. Slowly, he turned to face the chaos that was coming his way. "You...The One...Winged...Ang-" he shuttered before his entire body was cut right down the middle. Blood splattered everywhere and soon the village bells began to ring. A pair of cold green eyes briefly glanced over the fleeing villagers. The Feudel Lord had sent warnings out to the people informing them to run if they should ever see a tall man with green eyes and long silver hair. Rather then obeying that commandment a few brave man rushed forward, their swords in hand. What choice did they have? Their village was being assulted! So many had died already. Dead bodies lined the streets on both sides. A small grin formed on the Angel's lips as the man came his way. All five were cut down with in seconds of their attack. Once again, a pair of cold green eyes shifted up towards the fleeing villagers. "You wont escape..."

Meanwhile, one husband was desperatly trying to save his family. From his window he could see the local church burning to the ground. "Damn that monster!" he spat before rushing into the living room where his wife and little girl were waiting. "We dont have time! Get her into the base-!"

Suddenly, huge wave of fire tore through the village! Those who had attempted to flee were reduced to ashes. There was literally nothing left of the village with the exception of a few burn down homes. Slowly, the evil Assassin walked forward. It was as if he were inspecting his work. His cold eyes shifted to one of the burned homes. Signs of life could be heard. "What this...a survivor?" He smiled as flames danced around his body. A twisted evil smirk formed on his lips as he raised his blade above the child's head. The only thing left of her parents were piles of ash which lay by her side. "Human's...they're such weak creatures." he smiled but then for some reason lowered his blade back to his side. "I wont kill you...no I'll allow you to live simply so you can carry that fear in your heart for the rest of your days. Consider yourself lucky. I'm sparing your life on a whim." he smirked then turned his back to the burning house. He vanished just as quickly as he had appeared leaving nothing but the scent of burning flesh and destruction behind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6